Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Study Abroad Hungary, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your studyabroadhungary.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Study Abroad Hungary may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Study Abroad Hungary liability. You must immediately notify Study Abroad Hungary of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Study Abroad Hungary will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Study Abroad Hungary or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Study Abroad Hungary for inclusion on your Website, you grant Study Abroad Hungary a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Study Abroad Hungary will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Study Abroad Hungary has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Study Abroad Hungary’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Study Abroad Hungary’s reasonable opinion, violates any Study Abroad Hungary policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Study Abroad Hungary’s sole discretion. Study Abroad Hungary will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Study Abroad Hungary the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Study Abroad Hungary before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Study Abroad Hungary in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Study Abroad Hungary the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Study Abroad Hungary reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Study Abroad Hungary.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Study Abroad Hungary to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free studyabroadhungary.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Study Abroad Hungary standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Study Abroad Hungary has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Study Abroad Hungary does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Study Abroad Hungary disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which studyabroadhungary.com links, and that link to studyabroadhungary.com. Study Abroad Hungary does not have any control over those non-Study Abroad Hungary websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Study Abroad Hungary website or webpage, Study Abroad Hungary does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Study Abroad Hungary disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Study Abroad Hungary websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Study Abroad Hungary asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by studyabroadhungary.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Study Abroad Hungary in accordance with Study Abroad Hungary’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Study Abroad Hungary will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Study Abroad Hungary will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Study Abroad Hungary or others. In the case of such termination, Study Abroad Hungary will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Study Abroad Hungary.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Study Abroad Hungary to you any Study Abroad Hungary or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Study Abroad Hungary. Study Abroad Hungary, studyabroadhungary.com, the studyabroadhungary.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with studyabroadhungary.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Study Abroad Hungary or Study Abroad Hungary’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Study Abroad Hungary or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Study Abroad Hungary reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Study Abroad Hungary reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at studyabroadhungary.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Study Abroad Hungary reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Study Abroad Hungary may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Study Abroad Hungary may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your studyabroadhungary.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Study Abroad Hungary if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Study Abroad Hungary’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Study Abroad Hungary can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Study Abroad Hungary and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Study Abroad Hungary nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Study Abroad Hungary, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Study Abroad Hungary under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Study Abroad Hungary shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Study Abroad Hungary, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Study Abroad Hungary and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Study Abroad Hungary, or by the posting by Study Abroad Hungary of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Debrecen, Hungary, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Debrecen, Hungary. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Debrecen, Hungary, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Study Abroad Hungary may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The Website is owned and operated by Sc Study Hun Srl. / Oradea,Facliei str. Nr.3. Postcode: 410 181, Romania / (“Study Abroad Hungary”)- representative is Sandor Bone .
Study Abroad Hungary is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Study Abroad Hungary – Sc Study Hun Srl. / Oradea,Facliei str. Nr.3. Postcode: 410 181, Romania /-
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data – what you can ask easily with sending such request email to email@example.com
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with contact form on the website
- Phone No.
- The name of the course you are interested in
These information is collected only for the purpose of a correspondence between You and Us to give us the opportunity to give you every information regarding your interest, application procedure,the universities we represent so all the information we can provide you for your successful application. Nationality is required for the purpose, that we are entitled to deal only with British, Irish and French applications so in case of other nationality we inform you that we don’t keep your data and we won’t deal with your application.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, the browser and technical equipment you use etc…. This information is used to improve your customer experience / for example switch to mobile friendly mode if you visit our site with your mobile/ . When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Information collected for our partners / like application form, required documents, etc…/
Certain data information and documents are required to be given by you to us for the purpose of your university application. These data and documents will be given, transferred, shared to our university partners. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you.
- to identify you;
- registering you at our university partners;
- helping you for a successful application to our university partners;
- providing you information and services that you have requested;
- communicating with you in relation to your application to the university you make application;
- communicating and interacting with you;
- notifying you of changes to any services;
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under contract with our university partners;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 8 years
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our University partners:
University of Debrecen – Coordinating Center for International Education
- Address: H-4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei krt. 98, Hungary
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone:+36 52 258-058
- Fax: +36 52 414 013
- Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9.00 am-12.30 pm; Tuesday, Thursday: 12.30 pm-16.00 pm
University of Veterinary Medicine – Secretariat of International Study Programs
- H-1400 Budapest, P.O.Box 2, Hungary (1078 Budapest, István u. 2.)
- Phone: (+36 1) 4784-106 (German: 4784-116, or -267) or (+36 1) 4784-100 (central)
- Fax: (+36 1) 4784-117 or (+36 1) 4784-101 (central)
- e-mail: email@example.com
We only work with university partners who we have legal contract with and are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it for example accountancy.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We keep your data on an external drive what only a designated person have access to. We use iThemes Security to protect our website and for the computer, laptop which has an access to the external drive has protected with AVG Antivirus, Malwarebytes and Windows Firewall.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Details are given by the official website of the European Commission- Data Protection Authorities on the date 22-05-2018.
Any changes can be checked on their website http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
President: Mrs Ancuţa Gianina Opre
B-dul Magheru 28-30
Sector 1, BUCUREŞTI
Tel. +40 21 252 5599
Fax +40 21 252 5757
Art 29 WP Member: Ms Ancuţa Gianina OPRE, President of the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
Art 29 WP Alternate Member: Ms Raluca POPA, Department of International Affairs
Art 29 WP Member: Ms Elizabeth DENHAM, Information Commissioner
Art 29 WP Alternate Member: Mr Steve WOOD, Deputy Commissioner
Data Protection Commissioner
Lo-Call: 1890 25 22 31
Tel. +353 57 868 4800
Fax +353 57 868 4757
Art 29 WP Member: Ms Helen DIXON, Data Protection Commissioner
Art 29 WP Alternate Members: Mr John O’DWYER, Deputy Commissioner; Mr Dale SUNDERLAND, Deputy Commissioner
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL
8 rue Vivienne, CS 30223
F-75002 Paris, Cedex 02
Tel. +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00
Art 29 WP Member: Ms Isabelle FALQUE-PIERROTIN, President of CNIL
Art 29 WP Alternate Member: Ms Florence RAYNAL
Last modification was made 22-05-2018.